Entering Level II Data and Invoice information helps ensure that your transaction qualifies for the lowest possible processing rate, which saves you money! Additionally, it enhances the reporting value of the transaction for both you and your customer.
How to Use This Page
- Click on the Add Level 2 Data link from the Virtual Terminal menu.
- Click the +L2 link next to the transaction you want to add Level 2 data to.
- The Transaction appears below.
- Fill in the Level 2 Data and click Save Level II Data.
- Invoice Number
- May consist of up to 50 characters of free text and is intended to relate to your accounting or product management system, to reference the transaction to an invoice in your system.
- Customer Reference ID
- May consist of up to 50 characters of free text and should be given to you by your customer. This value is used by the customer, or the customer's accountant, to relate this transaction to a specific employee or representative in the customer's organization that authorized the transaction.
- Local Tax
- May consist of up to 12 numeric characters and is the amount of local tax that was charged/included in the transaction. The default value is 0. Enter 0 or a negative number to indicate tax exempt.
- National Tax
- May consist of up to 12 numeric characters and is the amount of national tax that was charged/included in the transaction. If the transaction was tax exempt, enter -1. Generally, national tax only applies to orders that are shipped to a country that charges a regional/local tax and a national/value added tax.