**What is Level III Data?
Level III data is enhanced information about the transaction, such as tax, discount, and product details. Adding Level III data to a transaction generally reduces the rates charged by Visa and MasterCard for processing the transaction and it enhances the level of reporting available to you and your customers. Level III data may be added to any Visa or MasterCard sale that is currently pending settlement.**
It is recommended to add Level III Data to transactions whose Reasons are wrapped in * * such as *Visa Purchasing*. Transactions wrapped in ( ) such as (Visa Business) should have Level II data added to them. Transactions in this font color require more information to qualify.
How to Use This Page
- Click on the Add Level 3 Data link from the Virtual Terminal menu.
- Would you like to specify defaults for your Visa Level 3 Data?
- Where defaults can be set for VISA Level 3 Data.
- Would you like to specify defaults for your Mastercard Level 3 Data?
- Where defaults can be set for MasterCard Level 3 Data.