This guide explains how to set up a new merchant.
- New Merchant Account
- Select the type of Merchant Account you want to create.
- PayTrace Add-Ons
- Select the Add-ons needed for the account.
- Add the fees for the set up and add-ons for the account.
- The billing information that PayTrace will use to bill for our services.
- Contact / Address
- Your merchant's contact information.
- User Account
- Specify the Administrative user for the account.
- The processing network on which this merchant account is to be established.
- Credit Cards
- The card types that will be accepted through PayTrace, Private Label cards (only through TSYS), MagTek Decryption, and Level 2/3 Auto Fill.
- The ACH details that PayTrace will use to process the merchant's ACH/Check transactions.
- The email address for the contact who should receive a notification when the account is created and which design options should be used.
page revision: 24, last edited: 04 Apr 2016 14:27