Use the New Custom Field page to define your optional custom data. For example, if your product(s) require additional clarification (e.g., Size, Color, Flavor) when being purchased, you may create and define a custom data field for applicable products, which provides an interface for your customers to tell you the details of the product(s) they are purchasing.
If you are not already signed up for this feature, please contact your Merchant Service Provider or PayTrace Support at moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS#moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS.
How to Use This Page
- Enter a Custom Field Title.
- Select the type of the custom data element.
- Select Yes or No to specify whether the Custom Field element is required.
- Click Save.
- May consist of up to 25 alpha-numeric characters.
- Select Text Box or Drop Down/Selection Menu.
- Select Yes to require the Custom Data Element to be completed. Select No to not require the Custom Data Element to be completed.