Use the Create a Threshold page to apply Threshold Discounts to your customers when checking out through the PayTrace Shopping Cart. Simply create a threshold discount and customers' whose orders meet the specified threshold will receive the discount.
If you are not already signed up for this feature, please contact your Merchant Service Provider or PayTrace Support at moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS#moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS.
How to Use This Page
- Enter a Title for your Threshold Discount.
- Select Product or Dollars for Threshold Type.
- Enter the Threshold that must be met to redeem the discount.
- Select Apply Discount
- Select a Discount Type.
- Enter a Discount Rate/Amount.
- Click the Save.
- If the threshold must be met by specific product(s), be sure to use the Manage Thresholds link to specify which products may meet the threshold.
- Only one discount/coupon may be applied to each order.
- May consist of up to 50 characters.
- May be a whole number (when Product is selected) or a $ amount (when Dollars is selected).
- Discount Type
- May be Percentage Rate or Fixed Amount.
- Discount Rate/Amount
- May be a Percentage Rate or Fixed Amount, which will be deducted from the order when the threshold is met. Percentages should be entered in their percent format, such as 8.25 for 8.25%.
- Threshold Type
- May be Products or Dollars. Indicates the type of threshold that must be met to redeem the discount.
- Apply Discount
- Indicates whether the threshold should be met by specific product(s) or any combination of products in order to grant the discount.