We work to support 3rd Party Software Solutions that are interested in integrating with PayTrace.
Below is the basic process we use to engage and work to support 3rd Party Software Solutions as they integrate with PayTrace.
- Requesting Reseller/Sales Representative completes "3rd Party Software Solution Integration Support Request Form"
- PayTrace Review of Support Request
- PayTrace Reseller and PayTrace participate in a kick-off call with the 3rd Party Software Solution
- PayTrace provides API Information to Potential 3rd Party Software Solution Integrator
- API Documentation (http://help.PayTrace.com/API)]
- Demo Account For Testing
- Integrator ID
- Developers of Potential 3rd Party Software Solution complete development work with on-going integration support from PayTrace
- Potential 3rd Party Software Solution completes Integration Specification Form to provide details of integration and functionality
- PayTrace verifies integration
- PayTrace and Reseller view a demonstration of the completed integration
- Integration is released and is available to merchants
- Integration Retrospective
During the integration process with a 3rd Party Software challenges may arise.
Below are some of the challenges that we may encounter during the integration process.
- Limited interest from Potential 3rd Party Software Solution to integrate with PayTrace.
- Project timeline to complete integration may exceed merchant’s needs.
- 3rd Party Software Solution may want to charge a fee to complete integration.
- Potential 3rd Party Software Solution may have limited functionality.
3rd Party Software Solution Integration Support Form
To help us better understand the opportunity with a potential 3rd Party Software Solution, please complete the 3rd Party Software Solution Integration Support Request accessible through the link below.