Use the Manage Association page to manage associations for the selected user account.
If you are not already signed up for this feature, please contact your Merchant Service Provider or PayTrace Support at moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS#moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS.
How To Use This Page as an Associated Admin User
- Select User from drop down
- Click on the account you would like to give the User Access to in the "User Access" box
- Click Save
To remove association from User, un-highlight location from username and click Save. That User will no longer have access to that location.
How to Use This Page as a Reseller User
- Select a User Account.
- Search by any portion of the account's business name or merchant number.
- Select or deselect the other accounts that the user should or should not be able to access.
- Click the Add/Remove button.
- Click Save button.
If you have a User Name that is Associated to over 20 Accounts, you will not see a list of all of your accounts when clicking the drop down arrow next to your Business Name and Merchant Number. Instead you will see "Switch Accounts". By clicking that, you will be taken to a page showing all of your accounts and get to pick the account you would like to go into. //