Use the Manage Bank Names page to define Bank Names that will be populated on your Create Account and Modify Accounts pages.
How to Use This Page
- Enter an ID/# that you want to assign to the bank.
- Enter a Valid Bank Name.
- Enter a Valid Bank Email Address.
- Enter a Valid Bank Phone Number.
- Select the Type.
- Click the Manage Bank Names button.
You may add up to 4 banks at a time. Banks with incomplete data will be deleted. All fields are required for each Bank Name.
- Must be a number from 0-9999 and from 1 to 4 digits in length.
- Bank Name
- May be up to 50 characters.
- Email Address
- Must consist of a valid email address of 7 to 50 alpha-numeric characters.
- Phone Number
- Must consist of a valid telephone number without spaces (e.g., 555-555-5555, (555)555-5555, or 5555555555).
- Select Direct or Third Party.