Use the Edit Product page to update/modify Product Information.
If you are not already signed up for this feature, please contact your Merchant Service Provider or PayTrace Support at moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS#moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS.
How to Use This Page
- Select a Product ID or enter a Product ID into the Search field and click Search to select the Product.
- Modify fields, as needed.
- Click Save button.
Products may be deleted from this page by clicking the Delete button.
- Would you like to upload this product's image?
- Upload an image to be displayed for a product. Upload Product Image.
- Upload Codes?
- Upload product registration codes. Upload Codes.
You may only upload a total of 1,000 product registration codes at a time. Registration codes will be purged after they are sent to approved customers; then, you may upload more registration codes for this product. The database can only store 1,000 registration codes per product at a time and each registration code may be up to 255 characters in length.
- View Codes?
- View the product registration codes for the selected product.
- Product ID
- Unique identifier that consists of 1 to 50 alpha-numeric characters. Any value may be entered for Product ID as long as it is unique and does not match the Product ID of your other products.
- Product Title
- May consist of 1 to 50 alpha-numeric characters and will be displayed to customers during checkout and on receipts.
- Product Description
- May consist of 1 to 255 alpha-numeric characters and will be displayed to customers during checkout and on receipts.
- SKU/Product Number
- An identifier used when fulfilling an order. This value may be the same as the Product ID.
- Product Price
- The Amount that a customer will be charged when purchasing this item. This amount should be entered with a decimal. (e.g., 10.00).
- Sale Price
- The Amount that a customer will be charged when this item is set to On Sale. This amount should be entered with a decimal (e.g., 10.00).
- Product Weight
- The Product's Weight, in pounds, for shipping calculation. Up to 2 decimal places may be entered.
- Source ZIP Code
- The ZIP Code from where the product will be shipped. This ZIP Code will be used for shipping calculation.
- Inventory Count
- The Inventory Count for the product, up to 99,999. This amount will decrease each time the product is purchased but can be increased at any time.
- Continue Shopping URL
- The web address where customers will be redirected if they choose to continue shopping after selecting this product. The http:// prefix is required.
- Is Viewable
- Specifies whether a product is viewable to your customers. The default setting is Yes.
- Specifies the category that the product is associated with. The default is Not Specified. If you have not set up categories, select Not Specified.
- Additional Description
- Text that is not displayed to customers and is not shown on the receipt. This description may be up to 1,000 characters in length.
- On Sale
- Specifies whether a product is On Sale. When set to Yes, the Sale Price will be used when the product is purchased. When set to No, which is the default setting, the Product Price will be used.
- Accept Back Orders
- Specifies whether customers can continue purchasing products that have a inventory of 0. The default setting is No.
- Shipping Information
- Specifies whether customers should be prompted for Shipping Information when purchasing this product. When set to Applies, which is the default setting, the shopping cart will prompt existing users to log in and use their stored shipping information. When set to Does Not Apply, customers will not be prompted for Shipping Information.
- Sales Tax
- Specifies whether the Shopping Cart should calculate sales tax based on the purchase amount and the customer's shipping state/county, when this product is purchased. When set to Applies, which is the default setting, sales tax will be calculated. When set to Does Not Apply, sales tax will not be calculated.
- Include Shipping Costs
- Specifies whether the Shopping Cart should calculate Shipping Costs for this product off of the Source ZIP Code, when purchased.
- Secret Link
- Specifies the web address where the product can be downloaded, if the product is downloadable. This web address is not shown to customers and they may only access this page after their order is approved.
- Maximum Secret Clicks
- Specifies the maximum number of times, up to 99, that the customer may access the Secret Link.