This guide explains how to edit an existing merchant.
To edit a merchant you must:
- Select Find Merchants from the reseller menu.
- Enter the name of the merchant you would like to edit.
- Click Search.
- Select you merchant from the search results.
- Go to the Account Menu and select Edit Merchant.
- Your business' contact information.
- The billing information that PayTrace will use to bill for our services.
- Select the type of Merchant Account you want to create.
- The processing network on which this merchant account is to be established.
- The ACH details that PayTrace will use to process the merchant's ACH/Check transactions.
To close an account, select Close Account at the bottom of the Edit Merchant page. On the next page, leave a note and select a reason for closure. Then click on Close Account.