Use the Billing section to modify the billing information that PayTrace will use to bill for our services; unless you are a reseller that bills your accounts directly. It is critical that this information is accurate and complete.
How to Use This Page
- Modify settings as needed.
- Leave a note of the changes made.
- Click the Save button.
Accounts may be closed by clicking the Close Account button (at the bottom of the page).
- View Notes
- View the support notes for the account.
- Checking Account
- Must consist of 1 to 50 numeric digits, without spaces or dashes. You must provide a valid checking account number. PayTrace will use this checking account number to bill for services provided, if applicable.
- Transit Routing Number
- Must consist of 1 to 9 numeric digits, without spaces or dashes. You must provide the valid transit routing number of the bank that is providing the checking account. PayTrace will use this transit routing number to bill for services provided, if applicable.