Use this section to modify the Type of PayTrace Merchant Account and the Processing Fees associated with the account.
There are three types of PayTrace merchant accounts that may be selected.
- PayTrace Professional - PayTrace's comprehensive solution that includes unlimited user profiles, customer profiles, Level 3 Data, and access to ACH processing. PayTrace Professional may also be configured with PayTrace's optional Batch Upload Utility, Recurring Payment Module, Product-Based and Payment/Donation Shopping Carts, and APIs. PayTrace Professional consists of a one-time set up fee, a mothly fee, and a per transaction fee.
- PayTrace Basic - Basic is a limited solution that has access PayTrace's Payment/Donation Shopping Cart. Basic does not support more than 3 user profiles, customer profiles, Level 3 Data, or additional solutions. Basic consists of a monthly fee and a per transaction fee.
- PayTrace Cash Advance - Cash Advance is designed to be used by financial institutions such as banks to process cash advance/disbursement transactions. Cash Advance is a limited solution that only consists of a one-time set up fee.
How to Use This Section
- Modify settings as needed.
- Leave a note of the changes made.
- Click the Save button.
Accounts may be closed by clicking the Close Account button (at the bottom of the page).
- View Notes
- View the support notes for the account.
- Account Type
- Select the radio button for the account type.
- Batch Upload
- Adds the ability to upload transactions in a delimited file.
- Check / ACH
- Adds the ability to process checks.
- Recurring Payments
- Adds the ability to create recurring payments on customer accounts.
- Shopping Cart
- Adds the PayTrace shopping cart to the account.
- PayTrace API
- Adds the ability to integrate with PayTrace's web API
If the API is selected there will be a drop down box where you will need to select the integrated solution. The most common option to select is allow all integrated options.