Use the Edit Discretionary Data page to modify existing Discretionary Data.
If you are not already signed up for this feature, please contact your Merchant Service Provider or PayTrace Support at moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS#moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS.
How to Use This Page
- Modify fields, as needed.
- Click the Save button.
- Must consist of 1 to 50 alpha-numeric characters.
- Maximum Length
- Must be a numeric value, up to 99.
- Yes or No.
- On Receipt
- Some sensitive information (e.g., date of birth and social security number) should not be printed or emailed on receipts.
- Text boxes are open text fields that may be defined by Modify Discretionary data after the element is created. Drop Down/Select Menu and Multiple Select may be used to offer options for selection.
- Apply To
- Options include Customers and Products, and the data element that will be presented when a Customer or a Product is being referenced, created, or updated.
- Minimum Length
- Must be a numeric value from 0 to 99.