Use the Modify Design page to tailor the PayTrace Virtual Terminal’s design to look any way you like it. Each user profile in your PayTrace account will see the same design settings that you create, and these settings will remain until you change them again.
How to Use This Page
- Click Choose File to Upload a logo to use in the Header.
- Select any of the color swatches to change the appropriate background, foreground, font, and banner colors.
- Click the Save button to save changes, Preview to preview your changes before saving, or Reset Design to return to the default.
- Changes take effect immediately.
- The Virtual Terminal design may be restored to the default design by clicking on the Restore Default button.
- Would you like to upload a different logo into the header?
- Upload a Different Logo into the header of your interface.
Logo image must be less than 750 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall.
- Would you like to remove your logo from the header?
- Remove your logo from the header of your interface.
- You may upload a logo that will appear in the top left corner of the website.
- Primary Color
- This adjusts the background color, which will include a gradient.
- Secondary Color
- This adjusts the page heading color and some active links in the system.
- Tertiary Color
- This adjusts the side menu text color and the page section headers.
- Custom Footer
- This will display customized footer text in the blue banner at the bottom.
- Footer Font Color
- This adjusts only the footer color to make sure it is visible on your preferred background color.