The Settle Checks page enables you to download a NACHA formatted check/ACH file.
If you wish to process checks and you are not already signed up for this feature, please contact your Merchant Service Provider or PayTrace Support at moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS#moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS.
How to Use This Page
- Click on the Settle Checks link from the Checks menu.
- Select the Type of file to generate.
- Select the Effective Date.
- Click Download Check File.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Submit the the NACHA file to your bank or merchant service provider.
You need to submit the NACHA formatted Check/ACH file to the your bank or your merchant service provider for funding.
- View Printable Results
- Display the results in a printable format. Printable
- Download Results
- Download the results to a .csv file. Download
- Download Detailed Results
- Download detailed results to a .csv file. Download Details
- Type of File
- Specify if you want to include an offset transaction in the file. Including an offset transaction tells your bank where to deposit your funds.
- Effective Date
- Provide the effective date that the check transactions should be processed. Note that this date should be formatted as MM/DD/YYYY and should be set to a valid business day.