How to Use This Page
- Connect the card reader to the device and then select “Swipe Card.”
- Swipe the card through the card reader.
- Enter the transaction amount and additional transaction information and then select “OK.” Some of the additional transaction information may be required based on the security settings on the account and/or may help the transaction qualify at the best available rate.
- A response from the credit card issuer will be displayed along with options to Void or Accept the transaction. Voiding the transaction will cancel it from being settled and funded. Accepting the transaction will queue it to be settled and funded.
- Once you’ve accepted the transaction, have the cardholder sign for the transaction using the touch screen. Once the signature is captured select “Accept.”
- A confirmation message will indicate that the signature has been successfully attached to the transaction. Select “OK.”
- You then have the option to enter the cardholder’s email address in order to email them a copy of the receipt. Once you’ve entered their email address select “OK.”
- A confirmation message will indicate that the email has been successfully sent. Select “OK.”.
It is recommended to verify that the credit card number, expiration date, and name on the credit card match the information provided from the swipe. If the information provided below does not match the information on the card, please swipe the card again or request another form of payment.