View Transactions enables you to search and find transactions you've processed on PayTrace.
- You may sort the transactions by Merchant, Transaction Type, AVS response, CSC response, and Date Range. You can also select the type of date, either authorization or settled.
- You may view and print receipts by selecting the receipt link on the right side of the transaction table.
- The total dollar amount of your selected transactions appears at the bottom of the table.
- You may view additional transaction data by clicking on the transaction ID on the left side of each transaction row.
How to Use This Page
- Click on the View Transactions link from the Virtual Terminal Menu.
- Select the criteria for the transactions you are looking for and click Search.
NOTE: When dealing with Authorization Only transactions captured at a later date, you will need to search with the filter of Date Settled in order to see them. Viewing transactions by Settled will not work because the date on the transaction is from the original authorization. This applies to Custom Reports, as well, they will not reflect auths from a past date captured on a later date.
- View Printable Results
- View the search results in a format that is formatted for printing. View Printable Results.
If the Transaction ID is entered in the Order ID field, then no other criteria or date range will be needed. This will find and show the one single transaction ID provided, regardless of the other criteria entered.
The searchable text can include the invoice, billing name, shipping name, email address, customer ID, discretionary data, description, last 4 digits of the card number, and amount of the transaction.