Use the View Ordered Products page to manage your ordered products
If you are not already signed up for this feature, please contact your Merchant Service Provider or PayTrace Support at moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS#moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS.
How to Use This Page
- Select a Product Category or leave the default setting.
- Select a Product Profile or leave the default setting.
- Select a Customer Profile or leave the default setting.
- Select a status or leave the default setting.
- Select a From date or leave the default setting.
- Select a Through date or leave the default setting.
- Click the Search button.
- PayTrace will send you notification emails when a product's inventory reaches a specified minimum value. You may specify this minimum value in the Inventory Threshold text box. You can use this feature to quickly manage any or all ordered products that have been purchased through PayTrace.
- You may search purchased products by Product Category, Product Profile, Customer Profile, Ordered Product Status, and Date Range. PayTrace will quickly display all purchased products that meet your criteria for your review.
- You may view and print invoices by selecting the Invoice link on the right side of the product table.
- You may review the transaction details by clicking the Order ID. You may review and update the customer profile (if applicable) by clicking on the Customer Name. You may review and update the product by clicking on the product ID.
- You may also manage the status of your purchased products by updating each purchased product's status.