View Payments enables you to view recurring payments. You can search for upcoming scheduled recurring transactions. The search can be defined by selecting a customer profile, frequency, status of the transaction, and the date range for the search.
An additional feature of the PayTrace Virtual Terminal and the API is the ability to process recurring transactions for any existing customer profile. If you wish to process recurring transactions and you are not already signed up for this feature, please contact your Merchant Service Provider or PayTrace Support at moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS#moc.ecarTyaP|troppuS.
How to Use This Page
- Select the Customer Profile from the Customer Profile drop down menu (or leave it set to Any Customer Profile).
- Select a Frequency from the Frequency drop down menu (or leave it set to Any Frequency).
- Select a Status from the Status drop down menu (or leave it set to Any Status).
- Enter any Searchable Text into the Searchable Text field (or leave it blank).
- Select a Next Date From (or leave as is).
- Select a Next Date Through (or leave as is).
- Click Search.
If you wish to view all of your recurring payments, set the date range to include all potential next dates and click Search.
- Would you like to download these results?
- Download the search results as a .csv file.
- ID link
- Redirects you to the Edit Payment page.
- Customer Name link
- Redirects you to the Edit Customer page.
- Customer Profile
- You may search for payments referenced to a single customer profile or for all customers.
- You may search for payments scheduled on a single frequency or for all frequencies.
- You may search for payments of a specific status or for all statuses. Note that Active payments are payments whose current count has not yet reached their total count and are still scheduled to be processed in the future. Completed payments are payments whose schedule and/or total count has been met.
- Date Range
- You may search for payments based on the date that they are scheduled to be processed next. Note that you may set the From Date to a date in the past to see payments with status that is complete.